Friday, June 5, 2009

Quick Laugh

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, just not much going on.

Quick laugh for the day. I was downstairs in my building, downtown and say this little old man with the strangest shirt. Not strange in the that it was an odd color, or anything. The shirt on the man just seemed out of place.

This guy had to have been in his 70s or older and was hunched over and walking with a cane. The funniest thing was that he was wearing a brown shirt with the neck of an electric guitar printed on it and the words, "I LIKE TO PARTY". I had to turn my head to keep from laughing out loud. Just altogether amusing. I thought I would share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will review your comments and if they are worthy, or at least arn't cursing me, I will publish them. How about that for your freedom of speach!