Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sometimes it is the little things...

that make me happy!

Today I was in the downtown Blanchard, you know, at the Blanchard mall, aka Dollar General. I was looking for some sweet treats after dinner and low and behold, I ran into something that made me happy. Sometimes it does not take much and this time was no exception.


I found these, Fright Bites! I know Halloween is still three months away but there they were, right in the middle of the shelf. Of course, I love Halloween, so I had to pick up a bag. I thought I would share with you, so here they are.

The bag only held about 12 candies, not nearly enough for the little beggars on the big night, but at a buck a bag, I guess you could buy quite a few bags.

Well Fright Bites are chocolate with a fudge bite, yeah sure. More like generic chocolate with generic chocolate inside. Outside of the plain old chocolate taste the do come brightly wrapped in a Dracula themed foil wrapper. Each individual bite is about the size a silver dollar.


I know it is not Halloween yet, or even close but I pulled one out of the bites out, nibbled on it while watching Halloween III, Season of the Witch. Halloween will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will review your comments and if they are worthy, or at least arn't cursing me, I will publish them. How about that for your freedom of speach!