Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ear Tubes are Out

Just got back to work after taking Lily to have her ear tubes removed. The surgery went fine and was very brief. The doctor said everything looked good and we should be on the path to recovery very soon.

Lily came out of the O.R. a little fuzzy and was very fussy. I hope she has a good day and has no pain. We will see.

In other news, the rain has kept us indoors for the most part for over a week now. We have not played any ballgames nor have I been out to do much of anything. We have one scheduled for tonight but the weather man says storms are coming so does not look like we will play again!

Final update, the final day of our fishing tournament was horrible. We caught two fish, both were in the "slot" so they had to be tossed back. I am starting to think that competitive fishing is not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will review your comments and if they are worthy, or at least arn't cursing me, I will publish them. How about that for your freedom of speach!