Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Summer Movies

I admit, I am not much of a movie buff. I like what I like and make no apologies for it!

I have been watching previews online, TV, youtube and anywhere else I can see them and I am very excited about the upcoming movies. Looks like this summer will be loaded with awesome movies.

I am most excited about the new Transformers movie and the toys that will come out as well. The new Wolverine Origins looks good, plus it FINALLY has Gambit. He should be a great add to the movie. Also, the latest Harry Potter is coming out, GI Joe and another fav will be Angels and Demons. I love Tom Hanks and I loved the book, should be a good combo, I mean the DiVinci Code was awesome, so I have no worries.

I am sure there are others but I cannot think of them currently. I will be sure to frequent Regal Cinemas this summer and get my chair time in front of the silver screen.

I might even review a few here. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Summer, my favorite mindless-flick time of year. I'll save you a seat.

    Here is my list of major flicks (as of the moment):

    MAY
    Angels & Demons
    Terminator Salvation
    Up
    XMen

    JUNE
    Away We Go
    The Hangover
    Moon
    Transformers 2
    The Year One

    JULY
    Bruno
    Funny People
    Harry Potter 6
    Public Enemnies

    AUGUST
    District 9
    GI Joe
    H2
    Inglorious Basterds

    ReplyDelete

I will review your comments and if they are worthy, or at least arn't cursing me, I will publish them. How about that for your freedom of speach!