Thursday, April 23, 2009

Another Day, Another Game

Played Tuesday night and whipped another team badly. I think I am growing accustomed to this type of offense. I did not even care that this team had zero chance of winning. I just wanted to play, get the 20 run rule and get out of there.

Tonight's game and next Tuesday's game will be our tests. Both teams are pretty good, but I have a feeling that if we put up 30 or so like we have been doing that we should be victorious. We will see! Will be nice to have a challenge, I think some guys are getting bored with winning!

Anyway, big game tonight.

BTW I was 3-3 with a double and reached on an error.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will review your comments and if they are worthy, or at least arn't cursing me, I will publish them. How about that for your freedom of speach!