Friday, April 3, 2009

Long Friday Afternoons

Looks like it is shaping up to be a long Friday afternoon. You know the kind I speak of, where the clock moves two minutes for every five that pass. These days remind me of being in high school, last hour where everyone is ready and packed up to go, just watching the clock, tick, tick, tick.

Nothing compounds this problem more that the lovely spring day that we are having and the fact that both bosses are gone, probably fishing. Ugh. I guess I will get a head start on next week's work and do some of the little things that I need to do. Stay tuned this weekend, I have been doing some camera work and I have an upcoming blog on something that fascinates me, but I am not sure why. Until then, I hope you are off to do something fun this fine day or this weekend at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will review your comments and if they are worthy, or at least arn't cursing me, I will publish them. How about that for your freedom of speach!