Monday, April 20, 2009

Wii FIT?

No, Wii Not! But Wii will be!

Today is my wife Lorna's birthday, happy birthday baby. She is, as a friend put it, 25th with eight years experience. You can do the math. Anyway, as a present she wanted to get the Wii fit game and exercise board so we got it and another fitness game.

I was surprised at the difficulty level. I thought that like any other video game that you could get the hang of it and learn the tricks but so far, no! We played last night for almost two hours and worked up a good sweat. I think it will be good for us both, plus we get to spend time together and that is always a bonus.

I will keep you up to date on this as Wii get fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will review your comments and if they are worthy, or at least arn't cursing me, I will publish them. How about that for your freedom of speach!