Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another Suprise Party



This time I was an attendee and not the guest of honor. Yesterday (the 25th) was Jimmy's birthday and in what seems to be the trend this year, there was a surprise party held in his honor. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY!

Unlike my party, the cat got out of the bag a little early for Jim when his brother ruined the surprise element last week. Oh well, everyone had fun and I think Jimmy racked up on presents so that is always good.

While there I got to somewhat reunite with an old friend. A friend from back in my 4H days, who is also friends with Jimmy and Tonya, attended and sat beside me and Lorna. You know you are good friends with someone when you can recall stories and instances with just a phrase or a word. Cool thing about reuniting with Sara is that she has a daughter about Lily's age. Hopefully, we can all get together with Jimmy/Tonya/Landry and Sara/Eric/Addison for a barbecue or something and let the kids play.


We joked that it would be funny if all of our girls became friends. They could get together and cause as much trouble as we did back in the day. Back in our youth, we (mostly Jimmy and myself) led the pack in our group and were notorious for stiring up trouble and keeping everyone on their toes. Good times!


Don't we look like trouble?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will review your comments and if they are worthy, or at least arn't cursing me, I will publish them. How about that for your freedom of speach!