Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Obsession

Sorry for today's delay. I am working on a few ideas for blog entries and they are progressing, maybe you will see one or two this week but the best one will take some time. I need to do some research and take some pictures. Anyway, in the meantime, I have to tell you about my latest obsession or addiction rather.

I am on facebook, like most or all of you. I am loving the facebook apps section. Previously I was obsessed with the groups and finding things to become a "fan". Well now, thanks to an unnamed friend I am wasting my free time playing the street racing and mafia wars games. You might have received an invite, and I am sure you have no interest in but, hey humor me and join my race crew or my mafia family. I benefit from it, and you continue to fuel my addiction. Do not worry, it will go away soon. Like anything else I become obsessed over, it will change and I will find something new to obsess over. Luckily this one does not cost any money!

Until next time, where I share about another obsession or collection or something else that humors me, enjoy this post and keep checking back as I count down the days until I hit the three decade mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will review your comments and if they are worthy, or at least arn't cursing me, I will publish them. How about that for your freedom of speach!