Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Blog World

Ok, so I am new to the idea of keeping a blog. I know what a blog is and I have friends that keep blogs. Sometimes I know what is going on in their life, ONLY because they keep a blog. Is that not odd? I remember when the phone was the life line, that was the way of communication, actual voices. Funny how I can remember phone numbers of friends from elementary and middle school but can not remember my brother's cell phone without my own phone. Such a shame. Now it is twitter, blogs, texts, facebook, ugh. But you know how technology is, either get with it or get left behind. So in keeping this blog, I am getting with it, for the time being anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will review your comments and if they are worthy, or at least arn't cursing me, I will publish them. How about that for your freedom of speach!