Friday, March 27, 2009

Fishing Tournament

Tomorrow, aka Saturday, I am going to once again compete in our church's fishing tournament trail. This is day 2 of 4 total. My friend Ray and me and will be fishing on the Red River. We are both very unfamiliar with the launch point and the river itself but I hope we can follow the advice we were given and find some fish. As usual it will be rainy and cold, like it has been the last few times I have been fishing, which will make it even more difficult.

I hope we do well but I would just be happy to catch a few, at least my limit. We will see, I will post results tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will review your comments and if they are worthy, or at least arn't cursing me, I will publish them. How about that for your freedom of speach!